How to Avoid Getting Sick from Your Dirty Keyboard
Dirty keyboard is one of the dirtiest places in your office and they’re also one of the easiest to get sick from. All that bacteria that builds up on them can make you sick in no time! But with a few simple steps, you can keep yourself healthy and keyboard-free of germs. Here’s what you need to do:
- Clean your keyboard regularly: You should aim to clean your keyboard at least once a week, and more often if you can. A quick wipe down with a damp cloth will do the trick.
- Avoid eating at your desk: This is just asking for trouble! Not only will you make your keyboard dirty, but you’re also more likely to get food poisoning if you eat at your desk.
- Use hand sanitizer: Whenever you sit down at your desk, make sure to use some hand sanitizer on your hands. This will help kill any bacteria that might be lurking on your hands and transfer onto your keyboard.
- Cover up your keyboard: If you can, try to cover your keyboard with a cloth or another piece of material when you’re not using it. This will help keep it clean and free of dirt and bacteria.
- Don’t share your keyboard: If someone else is sick, make sure they don’t use your keyboard! This is just a recipe for disaster and will only make you sick as well.
- Keep your workspace clean: A clean desk is a happy desk, and it will also help keep you healthy. Make sure to clean up any spills or crumbs that might attract bacteria to your keyboard.
By following these simple steps, you can avoid getting sick from your dirty keyboard. Keep yourself healthy and germ-free by being vigilant about cleanliness!
The dangers of not cleaning your keyboard are many. Not only can you get sick from all the bacteria that builds up on it, but you can also damage your keyboard by not cleaning it regularly. The gunk and dirt that accumulates on your keyboard can cause the keys to become stuck and hard to press. It can also cause the circuitry to short out, which can lead to expensive repairs or even a new keyboard altogether.
So, how often should you clean your keyboard? The best way to determine how often to clean your keyboard is to think about how often you use it. If you use your keyboard every day, then you should clean it at least once a week. If you don’t use it as often, then you can clean it every other week or even once a month. Just be sure to give it a good cleaning every now and then, regardless of how often you use it!
When it comes to cleaning your keyboard, there are a few different methods you can use. One is to simply unplug it and use a can of compressed air to blow all the dirt and dust out. Another is to use a damp cloth to wipe down all the keys and surfaces. And finally, you can use a keyboard cleaner like this one to really get in between the keys and clean out all the grime.
No matter which method you choose, just be sure to clean your keyboard regularly to avoid getting sick and to keep it in good working condition!