Our homes are the ultimate investment. We sleep there, eat there, and create most of our memories in between those four walls. Sometimes, we focus so much on the inside that we forget about the exterior of our homes. This is where pressure washing comes into play.
Pressure washing is the use of a high-pressure water spray to clean up outdoor surfaces such as brick, concrete, siding, and more. Pressure washing aims to remove stuff like dirt, grime, and mold restoring outdoor surfaces to their original beauty. Most people look to pressure wash their driveways, homes, cars, and decks.
So, why should you pressure wash your house?
· When I Look Good, I Feel Good: It really is true what they say: when we look good, we feel good, even if we aren’t in a great mood. The perfect outfit can make or break the day! Think about your house in the same way. What is your house’s “outfit” saying to the world? They say to dress for the job you want, so let’s make that true for your home, too!
· Make That Money: Pressure washing makes your house look brand new, so not only will your home look good, but pressure washing can add value to your home when you go to sell. That curb appeal isn’t just for show!
· Pressure Wash to Prep: When it comes to painting the exterior of a home, pressure washing should play a big part as it can remove mildew, dirt, and paint residue. If you want your new paint to look good and last, start by pressure washing to ensure the perfect paintable surface.
· Protection: Our homes are the most expensive investment we have. Let’s make sure we take care of it! Pressure washing can remove harmful materials such as mildew and dirt which can damage the home over time. Pressure washing once a year can help save you from future renovation costs!
Professional Pressure Washing
While there are pressure washing systems you can rent and buy for the “do it yourself” approach, there are a few things to consider first.
· Safety: It might seem silly to think a high-powered hose can cause harm, but in the wrong hands, pressure washers can be dangerous. Pressure washers can generate up to 4,000 psi (pounds per square inch) of pressure. To break that down, you only need 100 psi to cause serious injury and even death. Heck, a garden hose only delivers 50! You do the math. Is it worth it to pressure wash on your own? Between the cost and time it will take to complete the job, you could have hired a professional in Cookeville for much less. Most professional pressure washing companies, like Advanced Cleaning Service in Cookeville, have everything from ladder training to OSHA certification, along with insurance. When it comes to Cookeville pressure washing, we have you covered!
· Effectiveness: Depending on the system you use and the psi, the results will vary. Using a professional pressure washer in Cookeville can ensure stellar results every time. Advanced Cleaning Service uses power washing which uses not only pressure but hot water to effectively clean your home. We have the latest pressure washing technology and guarantee our work!
· Protecting Your Investment: Our homes are the costliest investments we will ever make, and we don’t want to damage them by trying to save a few bucks. Not understanding psi or the system you are using can cause long-term damage to your siding, roof, lawn, and more. Saving a few bucks today could cost you a lot more tomorrow.
Pressure Washing Takeaways
Pressure washing uses high-powered hoses to clean the exterior of our homes which make them look brand new and keep them damage-free! While we can rent these pressure washers in Cookeville on our own, they can be costly in more than just a financial way. There are various professional cleaning companies out there who can take care of this chore for you, including Advanced Cleaning Service in Cookeville!
Now that we know pressure washing our homes is going to help us protect our investment, it’s time to make the call. Advanced Cleaning Service offers pressure washing in Cookeville and surrounding areas. Not only will we clean your home’s exterior, but we can also help you with your deck, driveway, and patio pavers. Call us today and let us spray your way to a clean home.